eBay Store Basic
Give yourself an edge above your competitors by giving your eBay Store a look that reflects your business. I specialize in eBay Store designs which will help grow your sales up to 30% by turning visitors into buyers.
Convert plain eBay stores into professional & attractive store fronts where buyers get a rich online shopping experience and can easily find items they are looking for. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me today!
eBay Store Basic$499
- Always optimized for fast loading
- Ability to match existing Website
- Utilizes eBays standard store subscription*
- Includes header, side navigation, footer
- Design carries through to every store page
- Make your purchase(s).
- Fill out and send back the Project Questionnaire (emailed to you once payment is received).
- Custom mock-up is emailed to you in 4 to 5 business days.
- Review mock-up and submit revisions.
- Requested revisions are made in 1 to 3 business days depending on complexity and returned.
- Repeat last two steps until mock-up is approved.
- Make sure your "Checklist" has been completed and the required information is sent to me.
- Pay any balance due if not paid in full.
- Mock-up is coded and link is sent for review in 2 to 4 business days.
- Review link and submit revisions.
- Requested revisions are made in 1 to 2 business days.
- Repeat last two steps until Listing Template is approved.
- eBay Store is installed within 5-7 business days after approval.
Q: Does my eBay Store need to be opened before you start the design? No, but it must be opened before the coding process.
Q: How soon do you start working on my design? Projects are not truly scheduled until I receive the project questionnaire back. You can help move the process faster by submitting your answers promptly and filling out the questions completely, this makes a big difference!
Q: How many revisions do I get? I prefer not to set a hard limit on the number of revisions, however, each revision takes a couple days to complete (even if your changes are fairly simple), so it is very much in your best interest to look very carefully at your mock-up(s) and/or links and provide me with a complete revision list.
Q: You did not include all the features I requested, why? This is not a website, this is eBay and there are limitations. I also will not include anything that is against eBay Policies. I will inform you of those exclusions when I email you your mock-ups.
Q: Can I get the process done any faster? I do offer rush delivery for an additional charge.
Q: Do you provide training/tech support? When I finish the store install, I send an email with instructions on editing any store files. If you need additional help, you can always call me.
Simply put, I can't read your mind! The questionnaire asks for important information regarding your project. Completing the form avoids numerous revisions, which can be costly and delay your project. You can always email me if you do not understand what I am asking. It also contains a "Checklist" to make sure you have all the needed information to me to keep your project on schedule.
Other eBay Services
You must supply your own logo for all eBay designs! If you do not have a logo, I will use a suitable font for your name or you can have me create a simple custom logo for only $129.
*This package uses eBays "old store design" as it utilizes promo boxes, custom pages and header customization to comply with eBays policies on not altering any thing on eBays portion of the page.