Everything You Need Is Included
An unlimited number of products, pricing, shipping, newsletters, sales and more are managed by you through the administration area. The shopping cart is already set up to receive payments from several popular payment gateway services and shipping can be handled by flat rate, weight, zones or quantity. Not only does Zen Cart offer a very long list of features, the system is designed with both store owners and web developers in mind. There's no sacrifice of usability or power. I recommend purchasing e-Start Your Web Store with Zen Cart (3rd edition), a great resource to learn how operate your site and all the available features.
- Basic Install and Customization
- RSS Feed and Lightbox Plugins
- Google Analytics and Sitemap Plugins
- Additional Plugins Available:
USPS Live Rates, FedEx Live Rates, Social Icons,
Product Import via Spreadsheet
- Make your purchase(s).
- Fill out and send back the Project Questionnaire (emailed to you once payment is received).
- Custom mock-up of the basic design is emailed to you in 4 to 5 business days.
- Review mock-up and submit any revisions.
- Requested revisions are made in 1 to 3 business days depending on complexity and returned.
- Repeat last two steps until mock-up is approved.
- Make sure your "Checklist" has been completed and the required information is sent to me.
- Pay any balance due if not paid in full.
- Site is built on your domain and takes about 6 to 8 weeks depending on complexity.
- I will send you emails of required information I will need from you.
- Once finished, you need to review the site and submit a detailed list of revisions. No layout changes are allowed.
- Requested revisions are made in 1 to 3 business days depending on complexity.
- Repeat last two steps until site is approved.
- Once site is completed, time will be scheduled so go over the basic functions of your new site.
Q: Do I have to have a hosting account and domain? Yes. We have tested Zen Carts on several hosting providers and have found that HostGator does the best job.
Q: How soon do you start working on my design? Projects are not truly scheduled until I receive the project questionnaire back. You can help move the process faster by submitting your answers promptly and filling out the questions completely, this makes a big difference!
Q: How many revisions do I get? I prefer not to set a hard limit on the number of revisions, however, each revision takes a couple days to complete (even if your changes are fairly simple), so it is very much in your best interest to look very carefully at your mock-ups and/or links and provide me with a complete revision list.
Q: Do I need a SSL or Dedicated IP? If you plan on using a merchant account such as authorize.net or PayPal Pro you will need both a SSL and Dedicated IP.
Q: What kind of support do you offer after you are done? I provide free support for 7 days which includes minor changes such as link changes and typos and walking you through the admin area. I will not make any design changes or change out any images. We do not set up any payment or shipping modules, but will be more than happy to direct you on how this is done. Major changes such as graphics will be charged at $80 an hour.
Simply put, I can't read your mind! The questionnaire asks for important information regarding your project. Completing the form avoids numerous revisions, which can be costly and delay your project. You can always email me if you do not understand what I am asking. It also contains a "Checklist" to make sure you have all the needed information to me to keep your project on schedule.
You must supply your own logo! If you do not have a logo, I will use a suitable font for your name or you can have me create a simple custom logo for only $129.